The vegan mini Bundt cake is a moist and delicious snack and can be served both chilled or warm. It is also a perfect option for someone who wants to switch up their typical dessert routine.
First, I will share the recipe and then 10 amazing serving ideas. So Let’s start.
The Vegan Mini Bundt Cake Recipes:
A bundt cake has a beautiful, intricate shape that makes it something special. It may look like a normal cake, but this baked wonder has its own special identity. The round shape is perfect because you need a lot less batter to make it, and the little hole at the top makes it so pretty.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar (organic if possible)
- 2/3 cup soy milk (organic if possible)
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil (refined or unrefined)
- 1/3 cup apple sauce (organic if possible)
Mix all the ingredients in your bowl and whisk evenly.
Put the mixture in a bread pan and pour water until it’s an even level on all sides.
Bake at 350F for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. The toothpick should be inserted in the middle of the cake, not touching the sides.
Let it cool for 10 minutes before removing it from the bread pan to cool completely on a wooden board.
Turn out and slice several pieces of the cake. If you want to store it somewhere, it should be covered with some foil or an air-tight container.
Eat the cake immediately or store it in the freezer for the future.
Nutritional Facts of Vegan Mini Bundt Cake Recipes:
|Total Fat||5 grams|
|Saturated fat||2 grams|
|Total carbohydrates||52 grams|
10 Amazing Serving Ideas:
1) Vegan mini bundt cake recipes can turn ordinary days into extraordinary events.
2) Surprise your family with a little cupcake treat for no reason.
3) These cakes are perfect for gift ideas because they’re easy to make and delicious!
5) You can also top the vegan mini bundt cake recipes with organic coconut flakes, organic chocolate sprinkles, or organic maraschino cherries.
6) You can make other vegan mini bundt cakes like red velvet, chocolate strawberry, etc.
7) These cakes are perfect for breakfast because they bring new life to your morning meal.
8) The best part about these vegan mini bundt cakes is that you can even add fruit and nuts to the batter.
9) You can also make other mini cakes, for example, chocolate cupcakes, vanilla cupcakes, chocolate, or white cake.
10) You will have a lot of fun making vegan mini bundt cake recipes, and you will feel good about yourself when you’re done because you’ve made such an amazing treat!
Is this cake vegan?
This mini bundt cake is vegan and 100% organic.
Is this recipe gluten-free?
The white frosting is gluten-free because it contains no milk or eggs. The coconut flakes and chocolate sprinkles are gluten-free because they have no dairy or eggs.
Is this cake healthy?
Yes, the vegan mini bundt cake recipes are very healthy, but you will want to keep portions in moderation. They are perfect for craving something sweet or need a pick-me-up snack.
Does this cake taste good?
The taste of this mini bundt cake is beyond amazing.
Is this cake expensive?
No, it’s very easy to make, and you will have the ingredients you need in your kitchen already!
How long do vegan mini bundt cakes last?
They can last at least 2 days, but that may vary depending on where they are stored and what they are stored with.
Where can I get more information about vegan mini bundt cakes?
You can find more information about making vegan mini bundt cakes online.
Can you freeze vegan mini bundt cake recipes?
Frozen vegan mini bundt cakes can be stored for up to a week before they become stale.
Here I have mentioned the preparation process and ingredients of the recipe. I hope you enjoy and try making these cakes.
If you choose to follow this diet, I would like to say all the best with it, and I hope you will be successful in it. You can leave me a comment if you want to ask me anything or if there is anything that bothers you in this article because I will be more than happy to clarify everything for you.
I would love to hear any feedback on my articles and suggestions, so please leave your comments below. Thank you for reading!