Korean Cake Recipe is one of Korea’s most common Korean Traditional Cakes. This cake is very popular to make for many occasions.
It is believed that you will be able to get all the wishes of your family or company if you eat this cake. Here is the post for Korean Cake Recipe where you can follow the step-by-step guide on making Korean Cake Recipe.
How To Prepare Korean Cake Recipe?
- 250g sugar
- 5 tbsp butter
- 7 eggs
- 450g cake flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp hot water
- Beat egg yolks and sugar until creamy.
- Mix melted butter in beaten eggs.
- Add flour and baking powder into the mixture, and stir well.
- Add hot water, and mix well until you ensure no lumps are left.
- Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until becoming stiff peaks are formed.
- Mix egg whites into the batter.
- Bake in the oven at 160 deg C for 40 minutes to 60 minutes or until the cake is golden brown (depends on your oven)
- The cake is made. Remove from the oven and cool it before decorating it with your favorite frosting or chocolate ganache.
- Enjoy Korean cake and Korean Cake recipes.
Nutritional facts about Korean Cake:
Is it suitable for a weight loss diet?
Yes, this cake is suitable for a Weight loss diet because it is low calories and high-nutrient food. As per the recipe, this cake contains only 16.3g of carbohydrate, which is less than 40g of carbohydrate per 200 calories.
The carb content of this cake is less than the carb content of various other Korean traditional cakes. This way, the carb intake in the diet is less than 40g/day, which should be sufficient for a weight loss diet on a low-carbohydrate diet.
10 Health Benefits Of Korean Cake Recipe:
Here I have listed 10 Health Benefits of the Korean Cake Recipe.
1. Replenishes your body with nutrients and minerals
2. Boosts your mood with the natural sugar content
3. Helps in weight loss by burning more calories
4. Kicking off that sugar craving you have been having
5. Fights against the aging process by promoting healthy skin, hair, and nails
6. Controls blood pressure levels
7. Maintains heart health due to its low cholesterol content
8. Prevents diabetes due to low sugar levels
9. Acts as a natural anti-inflammatory agent
10. Strengthens immune system with its anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties
Foods have been proven to have health benefits in different ways. Korean Cake Recipe has so many benefits for you. Eating Korean Cake not only helps you with your health but also tastes good too. You will all know the taste of this cake after the first bite, which is the sweet taste of this cake.
Is Korean Cake Recipe suitable for the Diabetic diet?
Yes, this cake is suitable for a Diabetic diet because it does not contain sugar and is a low carbohydrate food. It will help you reduce the insulin level in your body, which can be good for diabetic patients.
Is this cake suitable for vegetarians?
Yes, this cake is suitable for vegetarians as all the ingredients added to it are natural, healthy, and good for health.
How long can I keep the cake at room temperature?
This cake is ready to eat from the time when it is baked in an oven. It will stay fresh if stored in a cool and dry place. You can keep it at room temperature if stored properly. It will remain fresh for 3-4 days after being baked.
How long can I keep the cake in the refrigerator?
This cake is not suitable for a long time in the refrigerator because it contains sugar, so it will spoil when kept for a long time. You can keep this cake in the refrigerator for 1-2 days after baking.
I hope you liked this article about Korean Cake Recipe, and I hope you will be able to make Korean Cake Recipe with the help of this article, as well as I hope you will enjoy eating this cake. I hope this article will help you a lot in making things easier.
If you have any questions about this article, you can ask in the comment section. Thank you for visiting this page and visiting this site regularly for more updates.