Fraisier Cake Recipe is a well-known cake made using honey, cinnamon, and cloves. Making this cake will offer you several benefits, from aiding digestion to helping with weight loss. Don’t forget about the health risks associated with many diet fads, so make sure you go for a recipe that won’t jeopardize your health!
Everyone knows Fraisier Cake Recipe is delicious but has 10 amazing health benefits. As long as you follow the recipe properly, it is entirely safe for you and your family. Also, it is rich in antioxidants and can help prevent many diseases.
Fraisier Cake Recipe:
- ¾ cup of flour
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- ½ tsp of salt
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups of milk
- ¼ cup soft butter (make it at room temperature)
- ¼ cup honey (make it at room temperature)
- 1 cup of cream, whipped and frozen before adding to the batter
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder (optional)
- ½ tsp cloves powder (optional)
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup (optional)
- 2 cups of mixed fruit
- 8 strawberries and 8 blueberries
- ¼ cup melted chocolate and a few drops of vanilla extract
- 2 tsp of white sugar (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350F for about 10 minutes after buttering the tube pan with butter and flour and dusting with flour again before setting it aside for later use.
2. In a mixing bowl, sieve together flour, baking powder, salt & sugar and mix well until combined; set aside for later use.
3. In another mixing bowl, crack the eggs and whisk with a bit of sugar; add one cup of milk before mixing.
4. Put the butter on the flour mixture and stir to combine before pouring the remaining milk into it. Stir well until combined.
5. Add in the remaining ingredients and fold with a spatula before transferring into your tube pan (make sure it is greased, or else you will get cracks on your cake). Bake at 350F for about 35 minutes.
6. After the first 25 minutes, lower the heat to 325F (or until your cake is baked through and a skewer comes out clean). Bake for 15-20 more minutes.
7. Let your cake cool for about an hour before removing it from the tube pan, and allow it to cool further before adding toppings if possible.
8. To add toppings, put juice or milk on top of the cake and swirl around until it is dripped down.
9. Put toppings on top after 3-4 hours of cooling while allowing some time to set up before eating. Enjoy!
10. This will make enough for 1 cake.
11. If you want to freeze the cake, wrap it in plastic and then wrap it with foil before putting it in the fridge for up to two weeks!
12. You can eat this cake for breakfast and desserts or as a side dish for dinner. The choice is up to you!
Nutritional Facts of Fraisier Cake Recipe:
Serving size per 100g:
Did you know this is also popular in Australia, America, and France? It is also very popular in India among children. You are probably familiar with its face peeling effect, the scent of the cinnamon, which makes your mouth feel fresh and healthy, and the sweet taste that adds a little touch to your cakes; for these reasons, many people like this!
I know it’s hard to believe, but by following the recipe, you will be surprised at how good it tastes! Please follow the recipe and share your experience.
10 Amazing Health Benefits:
1. Great for Weight Loss:
The first health benefit we will discuss is Fraisier Cake Recipe’s ability to aid in losing weight. The reason why this is highly beneficial is that it contains a large amount of cream and eggs. These two ingredients are packed with nutrients that will help you lose weight. Also, it tastes delicious, so you probably won’t feel deprived while on this diet.
2. Glucose Control:
The second health benefit of this cake is being able to control the glucose level in your body. When you are on a diet, you will consume a lot of fruit and vegetables with glucose in them. With Fraisier Cake Recipe, you will be able to control the glucose level in your body and help you avoid a spike in blood sugar levels.
Fraisier Cake Recipe contains a high amount of antioxidants that can help prevent many diseases. This is because antioxidants can reduce the amount of oxidative stress in your body. It can help you reduce the risks of heart diseases, certain types of cancer, and the amount of risk regarding your brain functioning.
4. Fights Osteoporosis:
The last health benefit this cake can do for you fight osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is a disease that makes your bones lose their density. Preventing this disease can result in a healthier and younger body because your bones will stay strong as you age.
5. Improve digestion:
Fraisier Cake Recipe can help with improving the digestive system of people. This is because it contains a large amount of fiber. Your body will be able to digest your food quicker because of the high fiber level in this cake.
6. Helps with a Healthy Skin:
The next health benefit we will be discussing is helping to keep your skin healthy. Eating this cake will help keep the skin of a person healthy by ensuring they are getting a lot of vitamins and minerals. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that can help your body fight off infections and keep your skin looking great.
7. Helps with Hair Growth:
The next health benefit we will be discussing is helping your hair grow. Eating Fraisier Cake Recipe will help your hair grow because of the combination of nutrients in it. This is because it contains a lot of calcium and iron, both known to help increase the growth rate of your hair.
8. Helps with Healthy Teeth:
Our next health benefit is helping your teeth to stay healthy and strong. This cake can help you get more calcium and iron, which will help your teeth stay healthy as you age. Whether you have missing or tooth fillings, this will help your teeth stay strong for a long time.
9. Fight Free Radicals:
The next health benefit we will be discussing is the ability to fight against free radicals. This cake can help fight the free radicals in your body by giving you the nutrients you need to make your cells work correctly. This will help keep your cells healthy so they will not break down easily.
10. Reduce Heart Problems:
The last health benefit we will be discussing is the ability to fight against heart diseases and reduce the risk of having a heart attack or stroke. This cake can help fight against heart diseases because of its high amounts of calcium and iron. Calcium and iron are strong antioxidants that can fight against free radicals in the body, which can cause heart problems.
If you find this recipe interesting, please share this on your social media pages. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to the blog for a healthy lifestyle.
Please comment in the comment box below if you have any queries or suggestions.