Dog Cake Recipe Banana is very easy to make and is a perfect way to use up all the bananas in your kitchen. You will need to use a muffin tin or mini paper cases for this recipe. This recipe is very popular amongst kids and is a great way to teach them about the nutritional value of the fruit.
how to make Dog Cake Recipe Banana?
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Baking Time: 30 minutes
No Of Servings: 12 (1 per muffin cup)
- 1 cup of flour
- ½ cup of sugar
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 ½ mashed bananas (you can add more or less depending on what consistency you want the cake)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs, beaten (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup of water
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 12 baking slot muffin tin or 12 paper case muffin cases. Prepare a medium-sized bowl with water and set it aside.
Combine the flour, sugar, and baking soda in another bowl and mix until well combined. Add butter and eggs to the flour mixture, then add the mashed banana and mix on low speed until combined. Slowly add the water while mixing at medium speed until thoroughly mixed together.
Pour batter into prepared muffin tin or paper case muffin cases, then bake for 25-30 minutes in preheated oven or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack before removing from muffin tin or paper cases.
Once the cake is completely cool, you can decorate it with ice cream, sprinkles, etc.
The nutritional value of this delicious Dog Cake Recipe Banana is:
Per one serving
This nutritional calculation is just an approximation based on the ingredients I used. If you have any concerns regarding this recipe, please leave a comment below, and I will help you figure out a more accurate nutritional value.
10 Amazing Health Value of Dog Cake Recipe Banana:
1) Baking soda- Helps cure acid reflux, indigestion, heartburn, acidity, and bloating.
2) Baking powder- Helps cure diarrhea, constipation, and stomach upsets.
3) Banana – This fruit contains very good amounts of potassium which helps support muscle function and normal heart rhythm. Potassium is vital to maintaining a proper fluid balance in the body.
It helps maintain normal blood pressure levels and the normal functioning of nerves and muscles. One medium banana contains 422 mg of potassium which is 10% of the recommended daily intake for adults.
4) Eggs – Helps cure diarrhea, fever, constipation, bloating, and stomach upsets. It also increases the absorption of iron from the food that you consume.
5) Flour- Helps cure diarrhea, constipation, and stomach upsets. It helps remove excess cholesterol from the body, lowers blood pressure levels, and helps remove impurities from the bloodstream.
6) Sugar – Helps cure diarrhea, fever, and constipation and is a good source of energy for your dog. Sugar also helps promote proper growth and development of your dog’s body organs and muscles. This includes their brain, heart, etc.
7) Water – Helps cure diarrhea, fever, constipation, bloating, and stomach upsets.
8) Butter – Helps cure diarrhea, constipation, and stomach upsets. Butter is great for the skin and helps to promote a healthy glow to the skin of your dog’s body. It also helps fight infections because it has anti-bacterial properties that kill harmful bacteria on the skin that might cause infections.
9) Mashed banana – Helps cure diarrhea, fever, and constipation and is a good source of energy for your dog. Sugar also helps promote proper growth and development of your dog’s body organs and muscles. This includes their brain, heart, etc.
10) Dog Cake Recipe Banana- Fits into all the 10 amazing health values because of its very good ingredients for the body.
Is this recipe free from gluten?
No, this recipe contains flour, butter, and eggs. All products are made from wheat and other gluten-containing grains. There is a way to eliminate the gluten from this recipe by substituting wheat with rice flour.
What ingredients in this recipe are preservatives?
This recipe does not contain any preservatives.
How can you make this recipe even better/ healthier?
You can add vegetables such as apples chopped into small pieces, carrot pieces, or pumpkin to make the cake sweeter and healthier for your dog’s body.
Do you have to feed this to your dog every day?
Yes, you do. You can feed this once or twice a week, depending on the size of your dog and how full they are. If your dog refuses food, don’t force anything down their throat, they might be a little underweight, so they are not used to food. So try to look after them and feed them according to their daily needs.
Thank you for reading my post, Dog Cake Recipe Banana. I hope you enjoyed my Dog Cake Recipe Banana article. Please feel free to leave comments below and share this with your friends! Please don’t forget to read more updates about my blog.